Morrab Pharmacy Delivery update:
During the national lockdown for coronavirus, the Government funded all community pharmacies to provide a medicines delivery service. These medicines deliveries were for those patients who needed it most, i.e. those who were shielding and had no-one to collect medicines for them.
As the lockdown eases and people can now go outside more, the Government’s shielding support package will end on Friday 31st July 2020. This will also bring the national pharmacy medicines delivery service to a close.
With the end of the national delivery service, pharmacies will no longer receive any Government or NHS funding to help them continue to offer such a service.
What should I do now?
If you still need help to get your medicines, please:
- ask a friend or relative to collect them for you,
- call NHS Volunteer Responders on 0808 196 3646 (8am to 8pm) to arrange support, or contact us.
Welcome to Morrab Pharmacy
- Spring 2020 is here, and we have a good range of remedies to get you through the season.
- Come and see our friendly pharmacists Tariq and Eugenia now.
- With great support from Tyrone, Jess, Charlie, Abi, and Sean.
We are open to the general public and not only to patients of Morrab Surgery.
- A friendly service
- Dispensing of NHS and private prescriptions.
- We welcome patients from Land End, St Ives, Helston and anywhere in between, to our Pharmacy.
- Free prescription collection & local delivery service.
- Available from the following surgeries:
Morrab Surgery, Rosmellyn Surgery, Alverton Practice, Sunnyside Surgery, Penalverne Surgery & Marazion Surgery
- Healthy living advice and support
- Your daily essentials and much more.